Cleavers, Burdock And Nettle For Healthy Skin.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food.
Herbs in Lymphatox have been traditionally used to:
- Help maintain healthy skin.
- Assist in the management of psoriasis.
- Blood purifying herbs to aid detoxification.
- May help to maintain healthy skin: Lymphatox contains herbs such as Arctium lappa and Urtica dioica that are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to purify the blood. This aids detoxification and elimination of metabolic waste products within the body that may help to maintain healthy skin.1,2 Lymphatox also contains Galium aparine which may support healthy skin by encouraging the urinary elimination of wastes from the body.3 Iris versicolor is traditionally used to assist the maintenance of healthy skin via cholagogue, diuretic and depurative actions.4
- May assist in the management of psoriasis: Arctium lappa root is traditionally used in psoriasis to assist in the symptomatic relief of the effects of psoriasis on the skin.
Each tablet contains:
Thyme Oil (Thyme)
Origanum vulgare (Wild Marjoram), leaf oil essential
|Equivalent Selenium||25 micrograms|
|Dry herbal extracts:|
|Galium aparine (Cleavers), whole plant||300 mg|
|Derived from dry whole plant||3.0 g|
|Arctium lappa (Burdock), root||300 mg|
|Derived from dry root||3.0 g|
|Urtica dioica (Nettle), leaf||300 mg|
|Derived from dry leaf||3.0 g|
|Salvia miltiorrhiza (Red Sage), root||150 mg|
|Derived from dry root||1.5 g|
|Iris versicolour (Blue Flag), rhizome||100 mg|
|Derived dry rhizome||1.0 g|