Our curated Anti-aging Treatment Pack assists in the treatment of various skin types. They are designed to make it easier for you to select the correct products depending on your skin type, whether it is normal, oily/combination or dry.
TREATMENT PACKS SAVE OVER $125 OFF RRP!
Each pack includes 8 essential products that should be included in any skincare regimen to not only fight aging but also to care for and maintain your skin.
1. Daily Cleanser 120ml – Morning/Night
2. Vitamin C Serum 50ml – Morning
3. Specialty Serum* 50ml – Morning
4. Moisturiser with Sunscreen 120ml – Morning
5. Sunscreen SPF50 100g – Morning
6. Exfoliant Serum 50ml – Night
7. Vitamin A Serum 50ml – Night
8. Hydrating Moisturiser 100ml – Night
* Specialty Serum is selected by skin type :
Normal – Hyaluronic B5 Serum
Oily/Combination – Vitamin B3 Serum
Dry – Hydration Booster Serum
HOW DOES THIS PRODUCT FIT INTO MY DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE?
Step 1. Morning cleanse – Emulsify Daily Cleanser or lather Facial Mousse Cleanser and exfoliate with Facial Scrub (once per week)
Step 2. Morning serums – Layer Vitamin C serum and HB5 serum for normal skin or Vitamin B3 serum for oily/combination skin
Step 3. Morning moisturise – Apply Eye Treatment cream before finishing with Moisturiser with Sunscreen and/or Dry Touch SPF50 Sunscreen
Step 4. Night cleanse – Emulsify Daily Cleanser or lather Facial Mousse Cleanser and exfoliate with Facial Scrub (once per week)
Step 5. Night serums – Apply Exfoliant serum and Vitamin A serum on alternate nights. For best results, leave night serums on overnight. Add Hydration Booster serum if skin requires extra hydration
Step 6. Night moisturise – Apply Eye Treatment cream and finish with Hydrating Moisturiser as the last step in your daily routine
Always check that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients in the cosmetics you use. Speak to your doctor if you have any concerns or if you’re not sure.
- If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies, visit your doctor or a clinical dermatologist before using new cosmetics
- If you have an allergic reaction to a cosmetic product, stop using the product immediately and seek medical advice
The best course of action is to seek a professional consultation with one of the specialist skin clinics that stock our range and always apply a small test patch to an area like your wrist before applying to the face.